Friday, September 30, 2005

Would you buy a soda from this boy?

There's a soda company called Jones Soda, and their labels feature a variety of photographs submitted by customers. I decided to submit a few, and people who visit the site can rate the photos. I don't know if having a high rating helps the photos get selected, but here are the photos I've submitted. If you click on the photo (or the highlighted text), you'll go to the page where you can see what the photo looks like on the label. Vote early and often!

This is Waterboy about a year ago. ( I'm still learning how to use Photoshop to convert color images to black and white.)
















This photo is from last Christmas


















And here are a couple more I couldn't upload to the blog.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home